This post discusses many informative details on how you can fix common problems with your infinix Hot 10. If you are experiencing some form of issues with your Hot 10 at the moment, here is your chance to fix it yourself. Infinix Hot 10 Problems And Solutions.
See Also Infinix S4 Dead Solution
In this post, you will learn how to
- Fix common charging problems
- Prevent your phone from overheating
- solve fast draining battery problem
- Solve Google Play error
- fix freezing problem
- And make it turn on when it won’t
Before we begin, please note that these suggestions are specifically for users. Most of the repair solutions on this website are provided to help repair technicians with their daily work. If you are a technician in need of jumper connection images or something else, please find the appropriate post.
Infinix Hot 10 Charging Problem And Solution
If your Hot 10 is not charging at all or it is charging slowly, you surely won’t be comfortable. In some cases, the battery can actually be discharged when a charger is plugged in. On one occasion, during a repair section, the Hot 10 I was asked to fix only charges when some chargers are plugged in, it does not charge with every charger. Why is this so?
The charging port on your phone may have started developing a little fault. A Charger with a strong, neat plug can maintain a strong connection with the phone and keep it charging. Other chargers might not have a plug as strong as needed to support the faulty port on the phone.
Note: The plug of the charger as used in this post refer to that part of the USB cable you plug inside your phone to charge it.
To fix the Infinix Hot 10 that won’t charge try the following:
- Make sure the power source is working. Plug other devices such as a TV on the wall socket and check if it supplies current.
- Check if the charger and US cable are working. If they can charge other devices, still get another charger and try again. Some phones select chargers.
- Switch the phone off. Get a toothbrush, immerse it in alcohol and brush off any dirt from the charging port on the phone. Allow it to dry and turn the device back on. If alcohol is not available, proceed with the brushing without it and test the charging.
That is as far as you can go. You will have to contact a phone technician to replace the charging port. Usually, he might just ask you to replace the entire sub-board which houses the MIC, charging port, speaker and vibrator.
Infinix Hot 10 Not Charging. Infinix Hot 10 Charging Slow. Infinix Hot 10 Won’t Charge
Infinix Hot 10 Overheating Problem And Solutions
Why does my Infinix Hot 10 overheat? How to solve Infinix Hot overheating problem. You started operating the phone and not long after that, you can feel the heat from the phone. If you continue, you might damage the phone, so you dropped it. Good choice. The problem is, you won’t enjoy operating your device if it overheats. How do you solve this problem?
- End all background processes. See the video on how to do it below
- Don’t operate while charging
- Remove high-end games and apps from the device. Where this is not possible, be sure to reduce the time you spend using these apps.
- Always restart your phone. Tuen it or and on. Do it now.
Please watch this video and learn how to remove or end your Infinix Hot 10 background processes. This video is my official Youtube video, if it is helpful, please like the video and subscribe to my channel.
If you like my effort in assisting, say thank you by liking this video on Youtube and subscribe to it.
Infinix Hot 10 Battery draining fast
If your infinix Hot 10 battery doesn’t last long, you have to learn how to manage it. Before we talk about this, let’s talk about why your phone battery no longer lasts long.
Every battery has a life span. The more you use the battery, the more it gets close to its end. Also, as you keep using it, it keeps reducing in terms of its overall power. This means that if the battery can last for 2 days six months ago, it can nearly last a day and a half now. This is normal.
If you can replace the battery, it will be a fine decision. But what if you don’t have the money to do so right now? Try these:
- High-end games and apps kill your battery. Uninstall them.
- Don’t operate your phone when charging.
- Allow the device enough time to rest. In my personal research, I found that allowing the battery enough time undisturbed help in regaining its strength.
The truth is that with time, you cannot avoid replacing the battery. But trying these suggestions today will help you manage your battery.
fix freezing problem
This happens when you don’t expect and needs the phone for important activity. You try to tap on a function and the device won’t respond. It leaves you frustrated. What should you do now or what you should have done?
- End all background processes
- Free up storage space by uninstalling games and apps and deleting media files such as music and videos.
- Often restart your device.
- Use a verified phone cache memory cleaner downloaded from the Google play store to clean the device.
Infinix Hot 10 Won’t Turn On
There are a lot of reasons for this particular issue. Let me list them below. I guess it will be easier for you that way.
- Dead battery
- undercharged battery
- faulty charging port
- Faulty power key
On the surface, these are the common reason. From the above, you can fix this problem by
- Charging the battery for a long time. If the battery is undercharged, it takes time for it to start charging normally again. 30min is enough to boost the battery.
- Replace the battery if you can.
- Clean the charging port on the phone. To learn how to do this, go to Infinix Hot 10 Charging Problem And Solution section above.
Solve Google Play error